Originally checked into the Legend Hotel because we had a corporate discount. They were still charging us an arm and a leg. so we decided to look around after lunch. The tricycles we took recommended this place to us. Luckily they were still available.
After checking a few hotels, we decided this was the best we found that was available. The room didn't disappoint us. Hot/Cold shower, and clean room and washroom.
There was an eating area/restaurant upstairs which was beautiful. Nice place to relax. However slow service. For breakfast, we had to tell them to defrost their butter before we arrived.
I wouldn't be surprised if the next time I visit, the prices have jacked. Decent price for beautiful rooms.
Oh by the way, go with the tour packages that the hotel reffers... they're really good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liberty Park Pension is a well established hotel in Puerto Princesa, Palawan with spacious and quality accommodations. Its location near the city center lets you get around easily, a 5-10 minute ride Puerto Princesa International Airport. All of their rooms are equipped with air-conditioner, cabled TV, intercom, and private toilet and bath. Some of their facilities include a rooftop bar and restaurant, high-speed Internet access (public areas and some rooms, a fitness room, and massage service. While staying here you can visit some tourist spots like Subterranean River National Park, Honda Bay, and Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Liberty Park Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Park Pension Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Liberty Park Hotel
- Liberty Park Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa