We visited PP as a first stop in touring the island of Palawan. We were greeted by Azzure at the airport (he waited close to 2 hours for us due to our flight being delayed). He was very friendly. Getting close to the resort, I felt very apprehensive as you drive through small streets and the shacks that line them up but once we reached the gate, the resort was cute. Our stay at the resort, included breakfast and 3 tours - this was the best value we came across on our entire trip in the Philippines. The food is very traditional. The room was very clean and very minimal. The resort has a nice large pool with a slide so if you have kids, they would enjoy this. The pool was very inviting after a hot day of tours. The location is a little far from the main streets of PP but the staff always called a tricycle for us if we needed to get around. Great value. The tours were also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- a resort within the city that provides comfort, privacy and security. Only ten minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Kawayanan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kawayanan Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Kawayanan Resort Puerto Princesa
- Kawayanan Resort Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa