We've been to palawan last January 16-19, 2012 and we stayed here in Kawayanan Resort. The owner named Ms. Rose has been very accomodating and nice to us. She and her staffs would do anything to assist you and give what you need. I remembered the time when we about to leave the resort, all of them accomodate us til the gate just to say goodbye and see you soon. I can't say anything bad about the resort especially to their staffs. I would recommend this to anyone who will visit the palawan soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- a resort within the city that provides comfort, privacy and security. Only ten minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kawayanan Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Kawayanan Resort Puerto Princesa
- Kawayanan Resort Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa