My husband and I enjoyed three nights at lucky garden, and would return in a heartbeat. It is quiet, yet only a few minutes from the airport and seafood restaurants. Loved,going to the beach -honda bay - thank you for the suggestions, comfortable easy access to seafood restaurants which i love to eat. . Joining Underground river tour package was an experience. I saved a lot of money availing a package and staying in this simple accommodation though not a hotel - its just like apartments - well this is just a budget class i can say its a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rooms are fully air-conditioned with Cable TV and private baths. Our suite room has cable TV; refrigerator, air-conditioning, hot & cold water. Tourist information and assistance, 24-hr front desk, restaurant & souvenir shop. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Payphone available; phonecards for long distance calls available.On-call massage therapist, beautician, laundry service, limited safety deposit box. Apartments and Apartelles are also available for long staying guests. Daily, weekly, monthly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- d` Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan Hotel Puerto Princesa
- d` Lucky Garden Inn And Apartelles Palawan
- D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa