“Comfort Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of White Pinoy Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

White Pinoy Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: This Property is CLOSED!
Port Alberni, Canada
“Comfort Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I like eating local where ever I travel in the world, but eventually I crave something more familiar to my taste buds. In Puerto Princesa this is the place. The term comfort food really came to mind during my first meal there, and eventually I ate there often.I was always made to feel very welcome, like I was family who had dropped by for a meal. I'm a bit of a foodie so I must admit I really had a good look at the place. Everything is new and extremely clean, something you can't always say about a restaurant anywhere in the world. They have just opened recently but I'm told that the owners have years of experience in the restaurant business and it really shows. Give them a try. I don't often recommend restaurants etc.but this is an exception. Enjoy.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Palawan, Philippines
“The Best Beef Goulash and home made Ice cream ever in Palawan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

There is no doubt that the Chef is a cook by heart.The beef goulash is perfectly European taste, we can feel that it was prepared with passion.In every bite the better it taste and it makes you wanna crave for more .I highly recommend this place for a great decent meal.
The Family feel service gives an additional aura to the place.More Power White PINOY!

Puerto Princesa, Philippines
“If you're confused where to eat in Puerto Princesa...White Pinoy is the Right Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I would highly recommend this place for a great descent meal. This place is a newly opened Restaurant & bar along rizal avenue, about 30 to 40 meters away from the airport. Run by Filipina-Slovenian business partners that seemed to be a great effort combined together with their own style of personalized service. Location wise and a great ambience, the owners' classic personality is really something. The food is prepared from the freshest ingredients. everyday is always a surprise. i wanted to try everything on the menu, but i didn't have much time there, so i must come back and will surely recommend this place to other travelers. White Pinoy Restaurant & Bar, thank you for your hospitality and for making me feel at home. More success will always come your way.

Puerto Princesa, Philippines
“The craziest Chef in town with craziest food he made.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Luvet the food, everything is good and super yummy delicious . The Slovenian Chef is really made a surprises . I really recommended the food, ambiance and the services. ;) so try and visit White Pinoy restaurant and Bar.

2 Thank 236malou