“Help yourself to second servings!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Khan's - KSP Mongolian Buffet Puerto Princesa
Ranked #124 of 163 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
“Help yourself to second servings!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My friends and I went to KSP Mongolian Buffet (owned by a Korean) about two weeks ago. We weren't particularly craving for a mean buffet, but we sure were hungry. The mongolian buffet is basically a choose-your-own-topping-and-sauce that if you feel your first try was not successful (sauce too sweet, too salty, too little), then by all means get another bowl!

All the ingredients are each placed in big dish plates. The vegetables are fresh and it's actually a very simple concept. Just toss into your bowl whatever you like in your dish. If you don't know what sauce to put, they have laminated instructions posted on the wall to guide you.

The ambiance was okay, quiet, until the cultural dance performance comes in. The dancers perform traditional Filipino dances of tinikling, etc. I liked the concept; wished though they'd perfect their craft and really be serious about the dancing, as well as the costume. Anyway.

Food was great. Their frozen iced tea is basically iced tea shake done suuuuper sweet. I only had two bowls that day and I enjoyed my meal. It's worth a recommendation. :-) Buffet at less than php 300 (289 if i'm not mistaken)

• Visited May 2013