“My top 3 reasons for recommending Greenspace:”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Greenspace Palawan

Greenspace Palawan
Ranked #12 of 183 Puerto Princesa B&B and Inns
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“My top 3 reasons for recommending Greenspace:”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

1. Comfortable room facilities that spell v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n.
If you want a real vacation, you better have the best 13-inch mattress for it. That's what I enjoyed the most in our stay. That, plus the memory foam pillows that didn't hurt my neck in the morning like others do, a split-type AC for perfect room temp, veranda for fresh air, cable TV and hot and cold shower that work perfectly. (We stayed in room 1 on the first floor.)

2. Accessible location
It's a 2 minute walk from the city's main road (Rizal Ave). It's better than staying along the busy main road itself, and still easily accessible. Landmarks right outside are Balinsasayaw Restaurant and Itoy's Coffee Shop. One time, we came from the grocery and the bank, and hailed a tricycle to go back to Greenspace. The tricycle chuckled and pointed our destination, which was just a corner away from where we were. That was when we realized our place was walking distance from everywhere. Bingo.

3. Breakfast to look forward to
I like that they ask you the night before what you want for breakfast and what time you want it served. Perfect when you have early morning tours. You can choose Filipino or Continental. I ordered fried danggit for all three mornings I was there. It was that good!

All the other defaults were there too - shuttle to and from the airport less than 10 mins away, welcome drinks, clean towels and linen, smiling and helpful staff and quiet surroundings. The only downside was that I wasn't able to connect to any of their three wifi hotspots, but I think that can be fixed if you try harder than I did.

Thank you for the wonderful accommodation! Will definitely recommend to my friends.

Room Tip: Try to request a room on the first floor.
1 Thank Aura A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I spent 2 nights at Greenspace B & B recently with friends. It was very comfortable & the staff looked after our every need. It is centrally located but away from the traffic down a quiet lane. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to enjoy beautiful Palawan. It is new so some rooms on second floor not quite finished so recommend check hot water is available. Both local & western breakfasts were delicious & timed to enable us to be ready for all our tours.

1 Thank Amanda P
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed at Greenspace Palawan from Oct 23-24, 2013. A friend of my dad's recommended this family-ran place for us, we needed a place for an overnight stay before we set off to Sabang Beach the following day. The hotel had about 10 rooms, and since it was still relatively new, some rooms didn't have TVs yet, and the water heaters had limited capacity (our room in the 2nd floor didn't have a water heater). Nevertheless, these little hiccups are forgivable since it looks like they are working on these improvements anyway.

The staff were very courteous, and really went out of their way to give us what we need. They offered good suggestions on where to go , what to do, or where to eat. The hotel is located a few minutes off the main road, which gives it a relaxing atmosphere away from traffic noise. Service was very personalized.

I definitely recommend Greenspace to future PPC travellers. Personalized service, good breakfast choices, and great value for money!

Room Tip: At the time of our stay, only first floor rooms had TVs and water heaters.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Hanna_blogwannabi
Macau, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have stayed at Green Space, Palawan last October 15 to 17. As I have organized this trip and brought my foreign friends here, I should say that the staff took care of every details of our trip. The service is very good,breakfast is tasteful, the room is clean and the place is just 10 minutes walk to Tiki Bar and 15 minutes walk to Kalui Restaurant! Both must see and dine in Puerto. The best location!
I have done a good job choosing this place! Thank you to Green Space staff and the Owners are very welcoming. I will definitely come back to 'Green Space!"

1 Thank Marissa B
San Jose City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

The location is great! You don’t have to worry about accessibility to the city proper. Walking distance to the main road but still has quiet surroundings. The place has a very cozy atmosphere. Enjoy the comfort of their 13” thick five star hotel standard mattresses, air-conditioned clean rooms (you can enjoy the summer breeze with the room verandas) and spotless bathrooms, TV and cable comes for free with Wi-Fi.
With a very minimal tricycle fare of Php8.00-10.00 you can enjoy sunrise and sunset at the Bay walk of Puerto Princesa.
Service is perfect. Staffs are helpful and courteous. They will assist you organize your trips and help you to book for your dinner reservations at any restaurant you want.
Oh… enjoy your typical Pinoy breakfast of danggit with a twist. I missed the tocino/hamonado flavor of danggit prepared by Mama.
I will surely come back and stay at Greenspace Palawan and have another nature adventure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family