1. Comfortable room facilities that spell v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n.
If you want a real vacation, you better have the best 13-inch mattress for it. That's what I enjoyed the most in our stay. That, plus the memory foam pillows that didn't hurt my neck in the morning like others do, a split-type AC for perfect room temp, veranda for fresh air, cable TV and hot and cold shower that work perfectly. (We stayed in room 1 on the first floor.)
2. Accessible location
It's a 2 minute walk from the city's main road (Rizal Ave). It's better than staying along the busy main road itself, and still easily accessible. Landmarks right outside are Balinsasayaw Restaurant and Itoy's Coffee Shop. One time, we came from the grocery and the bank, and hailed a tricycle to go back to Greenspace. The tricycle chuckled and pointed our destination, which was just a corner away from where we were. That was when we realized our place was walking distance from everywhere. Bingo.
3. Breakfast to look forward to
I like that they ask you the night before what you want for breakfast and what time you want it served. Perfect when you have early morning tours. You can choose Filipino or Continental. I ordered fried danggit for all three mornings I was there. It was that good!
All the other defaults were there too - shuttle to and from the airport less than 10 mins away, welcome drinks, clean towels and linen, smiling and helpful staff and quiet surroundings. The only downside was that I wasn't able to connect to any of their three wifi hotspots, but I think that can be fixed if you try harder than I did.
Thank you for the wonderful accommodation! Will definitely recommend to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story pension house with 10 deluxe rooms. You can enjoy staying in our spacious rooms with 40 square meters size with sliding doors that open to individual verandas. Our mattresses are 13 inches thick that will support your body to let you sleep well and wake up recharged. Our place is surrounded by trees and bamboos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Greenspace Palawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenspace Palawan Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa