Big brother Condotel. At first, i was kinda amazed of its name, if you know what i mean:) i was curious about the place. They have this so-called House of Big Brother, which is bigger than their condotel type. There are some pros and cons in this condotel.
First the CONS:
1. Their rooms are located at the 3rd flr of the bldg. No elevators nor ramp for the disabled or senior citizens.
2. No lobby at all. Their receiving area is just a simple conceirge, but its presentable, atleast.
3. Parking Space, limited.
4. Pool is under renovation, located at the roof top.
5. Aircon unit in our room is not that cold. I reported it to their maintenance, and i heard that the unit in our room is really not that cold. In short, defective AC unit. They should have repaired it before their guests arrived.
6. Their wifi is a bit slow and not all rooms has its access.
7. Their bathrooms are ok, just one thing, water from the shower area is leaking through the bathroom door outside the room. All the floorings in the bathroom is with the same level on the shower area that's why water from the shower area leaked.
8. No phone connected to the reception area. You need to go out of the room to make some requests.
1. The condotel is near the airport.
2. It is in the middle of everything. Malls, fastfoods, cityhall, markets, etc.
3. It has a plenty of CCTV which is a very secured place.
4. Attendants are very accommodating. Thanks to Ms. Irish and Mr. Tyrone.
5. Attendants will help you make a reservation to their famous resto like Kalui.
6. Hassle free reservation thru text or call.
7. They have a clean room with some has a veranda and a kitchen on it. Free hot/cold water from their dispenser.
8. It is a minimalistic type of rooms. Plain white color, with beds and a cabinet. With center table with lampshade and a dining table at the veranda.
9. Their rates are cheaper and affordable compared to other hotels.
I will surely recommend this condotel, especially to those who will be having a budgeted vacation in Palawan. Thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the first and only condominium hotel in the entire island of Palawan. It is on the third level of Carlos Building within the central business district of the city along Rizal Avenue which is the same road as the airport terminal(3 minutes away). On the ground floor are 24 hour restaurants and malls are walking distance only to the condotel. Each air conditioned room is equipped with refrigerator, cable TV, kitchenette, safe deposit box, hot and cold shower. If you want to be in the middle of the "city in the forest", this is where it is. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Big Brother Condotel Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa