“Nice place for a short meeting”
Review of IToy's Coffee Haus

IToy's Coffee Haus
Cuisines: Filipino, Cafe, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Puerto Princesa City
“Nice place for a short meeting”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

A place where you can have a short meeting while enjoying a slice of cake and a cup of coffee..

I love their Clubhouse Sandwich and they have the best sizzling bulalo in town!

Wi-fi is so low though..

• Polish first
“Honest staff.”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We are actually searching for starbucks in puerto princesa but unfortunately there's none. Good thing though we googled the best coffee shop in the city and Itoy's is on top of the list. Then my cousin have a pocket wifi and had i charged in the shop, unfortunately we forgot it there and we just realized it when we are at the airport. Good thing though we noticed it early, they went back to the shop and the staff are soo honest that even without asking they gave it to my cousin. What a relief! Foods and coffee are good! ✌️

Visited April 2014
Reykjavik, Iceland
“4 1/2 stars”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Genuinely relaxing place, with nice atmosphere and lost of varieties of coffee. The sort of place you can hang around for a while and read or have a quiet chat.

Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Good coffee in Palawan!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I went on a morning run with intentions on visiting Itoy's for some coffee. When I arrived I was greeted immediately by their staff and ordered an Iced Americano, fruit salad and later had a steamed siopao. It's a really nice and clean coffee shop right in the center of Rizal Street, a busy road in town and easy to find. I stayed for a while reading and didn't realize they have a outside garden in the back which is nice. The staff was very attentive and the coffee was good. Didn't enjoy the siopao because it was plain and I'm not a big fan of salted egg in siopao but that's just me, no fault of Itoy's, just my personal American/Filipino preference of siopao! I plan on visiting again!

Visited May 2014
“Tambay Experience”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had sizzling bulalo, chopsuey rice toppings, ampalaya rice toppings, choco moist cake, blueberry cheese cake and 2 cups of brewed coffee for P800 pesos.

Their food is yummy but if you are sensitive to salty food, you will find their food a bit salty. The cake is not very sweet that's why 2 slices of cake for us is ok because we normally share one slice in other coffee shops. Their coffee comes from Abra and we had it black and it perfectly matches the taste of their cake because the bitterness of the coffee brings out the sweetness of the cake. Superb!

Their place is cozy and homey and they have this cushioned 2 seater sofa which will make you more relaxed. It was the perfect for us after 3 days of touring in Palawan.

All their crews are very friendly and accommodating. They serve house water even if you don't ask for it.

A must place to visit in Palawan.