“Dessert Heaven”

Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Staff: knowledgeable in all of their products including coffee. I was impressed. They gave us a chance to still order despite our arrival past their closing time.
Desserts: must-try caramel cheesecake, tiramisu and chocolate caramel cake
Drinks: must-try capuccino with clouds in your coffee, latte and teas.
Price: affordable. Not as expensive as Manila's famous coffee houses.

1  Thank Christine C

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

choco caramel...tiramisu and dolce de leche cheesecake is a must try :) perfect pairing with their latte on a rainy thursday night :)

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Not only the desserts are heavenly, all the food is amazing! The prices are completely fair as well. Staff is so friendly and helpful, too bad we discovered this place one day before we left. Try the oatmeal cookies and the cheesecake, mmm!

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Since I love cheesecake, we tried blueberry and caramel cheesecake for 90 each only. I love the blueberry cheesecake but I like the caramel cheesecake better :-)

1  Thank backpack00
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I love cakes, so when our tour guide mentioned that Heavenly Desserts serve good cakes, I made it a point to visit it after dinner. We walked from Kalui Seafood Restaurant to Heavenly Desserts since it wasnt that far and we needed to burn a bit of what we've eaten. The ambiance was relaxed and the decor was simple but nice. We ordered tiramisu since its a favorite of mine and my youngest son plus the blueberry cheesecake and the mint coffee frappe thingy. The tiramisu cost 170 per slice which i thought was expensive but the serving was quite hefty and It tasted heavenly! The cold coffee mix was also great and the serving was generous too. The blueberry cheesecake was not extraordinary but wasnt bad.