“Lives up to its name 😊”

Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I love cakes, so when our tour guide mentioned that Heavenly Desserts serve good cakes, I made it a point to visit it after dinner. We walked from Kalui Seafood Restaurant to Heavenly Desserts since it wasnt that far and we needed to burn a bit of what we've eaten. The ambiance was relaxed and the decor was simple but nice. We ordered tiramisu since its a favorite of mine and my youngest son plus the blueberry cheesecake and the mint coffee frappe thingy. The tiramisu cost 170 per slice which i thought was expensive but the serving was quite hefty and It tasted heavenly! The cold coffee mix was also great and the serving was generous too. The blueberry cheesecake was not extraordinary but wasnt bad.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Heavenly tasting cakes and desserts. I love their mocha frappe paired with a slice of their blueberry cheesecake. Not so big like the slice in Kahve Brew but almost as delicious.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Everything is yummy. Their breads are so soft and can be eaten without any sandwich spread. The muffins are gigantic. Pasta dishes are one of a kind. Can't wait to go back there again!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Finding good coffee and dessert in Puerto Princesa is quite a challenge so when my wife and I learned of Heavenly Desserts, and that's it's just around the corner from our hotel, we visited it right away after dinner. I'm always in need of coffee so I really enjoyed the cup they gave me. My wife loved the Tiramisu so much that she almost forgot to share some to me. The price is also worth the size that they serve. I haven't tried any of other dishes though so next time we're in Puerto Princesa, we'll drop the by the place to have a meal. So if you're looking for a really good cup of coffee, delicious desserts and a relaxing quiet night, this is where you'll find all three in the city.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I came there late near to their closing time but the staffs still accommodate me. They were nice. The place is very neat, indeed a heavenly place to chill after a long day of island hopping and traveling to El Nido. I grabbed myself their "bagoong" (shrimp paste) rice and didn't missed the cakes which are very inviting. They also offered coffee/frappes. Price is very affordable.