“Best desserts and curry in Puerto!”

Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best desserts and curry in Puerto!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was introduced to Heavenly Desserts on the first day I moved to Puerto and I became addicted! The loaves of bread are delicious (my favorite is the wheat) and the new booth in Robinson made it easy to get on my way home from work. I bought at least a loaf a week while I lived in Puerto. It is also a great place to eat, have coffee, hang out with friends and use wifi. The coffees and Thai curries were my favorites to order when I ate in. And of course the amazing desserts, especially the carrot and chocolate cake!! I have moved away now and miss those cakes!

• Visited November 2012

San Francisco, California
“Great cakes”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I went to a Valentine’s dinner at a friend’s house in Puerto Princesa, Palawan,
The dinner was great, I have been told that don't eat too much, leave some room for dessert,
they were right, the two cakes they bought from Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy
were absolutely DELICIOUS, the carrot cake was very tasty and light, the chocolate cake was
beautifully decorated and its melt in your month. You have to try it when you have chance to visit Puerto Princesa.

• Visited February 2013
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
“A Local Favorite”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I live in Puerto Princesa and indulge in something delicious from Heavenly Desserts every few days. Heavenly Desserts has fantastic savory food - my favorites include their tuna pesto pasta, their pizzas, chicken pesto, and their curries. They also have amazing desserts. Everything is good but my top pics are their brownies, chocolate cake, carrot cake, tiramisu, and dulce de leche cheesecake. They also have the best coffee in Puerto Princesa, and great breakfast muffins and bread (we particularly like their whole wheat loaf and pandesal).

Whether buying from their restaurant in town or their kiosk in Robinsons Mall, the Heavenly Desserts staff always provide friendly, professional service, and the quality of the food is always consistently fabulous. This is my favorite restaurant in Puerto Princesa and I highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must-go-to place whenever I'm in Puerto Princesa!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I visit Puerto Princesa often as I have family there. I try to visit Heavenly Desserts on every trip. They have excellent food, my favorite being the chicken with pesto. My children love their pizza. And of course, I always indulge in dessert. Their banofee pie is delicious, as is their dulce de leche cheesecake. They also have the yummiest brownies!
We have also ordered food from them for different functions and have been very happy with the food and the service extended to us.

• Visited January 2013