“A Local Favorite”

Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
“A Local Favorite”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I live in Puerto Princesa and indulge in something delicious from Heavenly Desserts every few days. Heavenly Desserts has fantastic savory food - my favorites include their tuna pesto pasta, their pizzas, chicken pesto, and their curries. They also have amazing desserts. Everything is good but my top pics are their brownies, chocolate cake, carrot cake, tiramisu, and dulce de leche cheesecake. They also have the best coffee in Puerto Princesa, and great breakfast muffins and bread (we particularly like their whole wheat loaf and pandesal).

Whether buying from their restaurant in town or their kiosk in Robinsons Mall, the Heavenly Desserts staff always provide friendly, professional service, and the quality of the food is always consistently fabulous. This is my favorite restaurant in Puerto Princesa and I highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2013

Quezon City, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must-go-to place whenever I'm in Puerto Princesa!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I visit Puerto Princesa often as I have family there. I try to visit Heavenly Desserts on every trip. They have excellent food, my favorite being the chicken with pesto. My children love their pizza. And of course, I always indulge in dessert. Their banofee pie is delicious, as is their dulce de leche cheesecake. They also have the yummiest brownies!
We have also ordered food from them for different functions and have been very happy with the food and the service extended to us.

• Visited January 2013