Voyagers Palace
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Citystate Asturias Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
Holiday Suites(Puerto Princesa)
View Hotel
Go Hotels Puerto Princesa(Puerto Princesa)
Hotel Centro(Puerto Princesa)
  • Breakfast included
Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
Kawayanan Resort(Puerto Princesa)
View Hotel
Aziza Paradise Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
View Hotel
Palawan Uno Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
View Hotel
Rema Tourist Inn(Puerto Princesa)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family and I stayed here for a couple of days while we visited the underground river. The owner is very nice and hospitable and so is the site manager that works for him. They helped with recommendations, general information, and were a pleasure to talk to.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Idite P
Henry G, Front Office Manager at Voyagers Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very happy that you had a nice experience here at our hotel. Hope to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My friends and I stayed in this hotel for 3 days and 3 nights last week and we really had a great time. From on-time airport transfers, friendly welcome, good accomodation, one of a kind tour experience, good breakfast, to rooms and facilities, I can really say that this hotel offer them all.
Plus, this is very accessible via tricycle or "jeep cab" if you wish to eat at the famous restaurants in Puerto Princesa. So if you are looking for an affordable yet comfortable place to stay in and a hussle free trip, I highly recommend this place ;)

Room Tip: If you are travelling with friends (around 10 or more) and wishes to stay in 1 big room, try voyagers palace.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cel0201

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Hi Mr Henry... I might soon forget about how i had you headache about our short visit to Puerto Princessa. My flight schedule going to Manila from Puerto Princessa got rescheduled for 3 times, and that 3 times i kept bothering you to change schedule on visiting the famous Underground River. I also kept changing the room i reserved before. If i were the guesthouse owner, i might be angry with such guest hahaha... but Mr Henry was a very patient man, he kept acknowledging my request change.

During my arrival, Mr Henry has waited for us on the arrival gate. With a short 10-15 minutes drive, we arrived at the guesthouse (or hotel). Long story short, we had such joyful short vacation in Puerto Princessa. I would love to go back to your guesthouse and visit Puerto Princessa for longer period of staying.

Keep up the good work Mr Henry. Cheers from Jakarta.

Room Tip: Really close to supermarket / Robinson mall just in case you need something
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Raden F

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've always wanted to explore Palawan, so I decided to fly out to Puerto Princesa with a friend with just a week's preparation. As I usually do, I logged in at Tripadvisor.com to check out their recommendations. Voyager's Palace was #2 in the list. I was looking for a no-frills place to stay, since I expected to be out most of the time anyway. I booked right away, and I have no regrets.

Mr. Henry Gabo, the hotel's owner even picked us up from the airport. He's one of the most down-to-earth, unpretentious, and gracious guy you'd ever meet. Even if he runs multiple businesses, he makes himself available to his guests.

Voyagers Palace opened late last year, so the hotel was expectedly in sterling condition. Princess, the front desk personnel was always very helpful. They booked the tours for us, even managed to put us into the Underground River tour at the last minute. (Note that because of the long list of people wanting to join this tour, you are advised to book a month ahead of time, especially during the summer period.)

There is definitely value-for-money in this hotel. It is inexpensive, but always very clean. Breakfast was simple (don't expect much since the hotel rates are very low), but sufficient. They are still putting up their out food outlet in the hotel, so expect to get your meals outside. However the restaurants beside the hotel are excellent too. D' Libayen restaurant, in particular, serves exquisite Filipino cuisine.

My sincere gratitude to Mr. Henry and Princess! I was impressed! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank seaboy3000Manila

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great hotel, the location was fantastic. We didn't want to spend too much on accommodations because we weren't going to spend our time inside the hotel. Staff was extremely friendly and was there to please. Room for 3 was very clean, small but sufficient. Would stay there again and would spend more time in Palawan, 4 nights was not enough..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends