All reviewsclose to the airportbilliard tabletill nightswimming poolserviced dailyrooms are spaciousel nidoon site restaurantcompared to other hotelsbig roomtwo single bedsneeds improvementfree breakfastnice poolshuttle bussmall hotelreception area
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

It's perfect for a quick visit to Puerto Princesa, Palawan. Since there are tons of things to do and visit, honestly we barely stayed at the hotel.

They provided free airport transfers and I was impressed from the moment we landed at the airport. Our tour guide/driver knew the island pretty well and gave us great tours.

The hotel also arranged the trip to the Underground River, the city tours and the island hopping. Although there were a lot of delays due to other tourists.

The staff were accommodating, but didn't give that wake up call we requested one time.

Amenities were well maintained. The poolside is a great scene at night.

If you don't mind walking a bit, don't take the tricycles park in front of the hotel cause they charge a little extra.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2017

The garden is very pretty, and room is clean. The best part of this hotel is the location is very convenient, just near the downtown. And breakfast is delicious. We ordered three rooms, and all my friends love this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 19, 2017

My son and I stayed there for one week. The rooms are confortable and clean. The staff are nice and helpful. I will go back when visiting the area again.
Breakfast being the same every morning is a little boring for people who stay there for a few days. I do not think it would be difficult to improve.
The hotel is a little apart from bars and restaurant and although it is easy to find a tricycle to take you somewhere before 10:30pm, after that time it is a lot more difficult. We did rent a motorcycle to make our outings easier.
Wifi is good in the reception area but less so in the bedrooms.
I had to extend my stay by one day and asked reception for an extra day. I had booked my trip via hotels.com at a very preferential rate that the receptionist was not authorised to match. I went online and got the preferential rate but the hotel has to pay commission to the booking site. A little short sighted from management I feel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I stayed at this hotel twice already and it is the same when I saw it first time.
For me it's a friendly nature hotel and quite near the airport.
I can also say that we had a very relaxing rest.
Thank you so much!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AcaciaTreeGarden, Manager at Acacia Tree Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Thank you for the generous review. We are delighted to hear the good experience you had with us. See you again :)

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Loved our room (garden room next to the pool and quite spacious), the facilities (pool and billiard table enough to keep us entertained for a couple nights), the food, and most especially, the customer service. I travelled with my husband and 9month old, as well as my parents and mom-in-law. Staff was very helpful especially with the baby. Almost had an extra nanny service at times so we can enjoy our meals/time as a family.

They were very friendly and helpful with booking tours, as well as matching competitor rates. Will definitely come back!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family