Loids is one of my new favorite restaurants now in Puerto. I drop by here everytime I can because there really is great value for money.
1. The food is authentically vegetarian / vegan / raw! For a healty-eater, this is hard to find in the Philippines.
2. Serving portions - generous (for asian standards anyway - please do not compare to American portions!)
3. Service - great! The staff are friendly
4. Price - Fantastic! Dishes are less than 100php. Go to Manila and I bet you will have a really hard time finding vegan / vegetarian food with the same quality and portion at these prices.
5. Taste - good, but not fantastic. 4.5/5 - its still not too bad!
1. Noisy street in front - if you're not that fussy about noise, this is bearable (and totally negligible!)
2. Location - a bit far off from the city center. Take a trike and tell them "across Ka-Inato Restaurant" because they most probably will not know where Loid's is. It is just along the same road as Robinsons Place Mall.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.