Review Highlights
Zipline over the ocean

It's amazing experience because you will go above the blue ocean. You can capture video or photo... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2019
Badboygonegood
Awesome zipline over the ocean!

I took the first run in the morning at 9 am so I wouldn't catch the heat and serious humidity of... read more

Reviewed June 4, 2019

from $10.07
from $92.00
from $57.76
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2013

It was exhilarating flying over the ocean! It was frightening at first, but after a few seconds you relax and begin to enjoy. One regret is they did not have the harness to allow tourists to fly lying down. It would have been awesome to feel like Superman!

Value for money? It was a bit too pricey. The photographs staff took were too costly, but they were good shots, so one is constrained to buy them. Also, the staff could be more friendly, rather than just being mechanical about the whole thing. However they may have been concentrating on making the "fly" through the ocean completely safe.

I would recommend this experience to friends still, but would not take it again.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed August 29, 2013

After doing the Underground River and feasting on a hearty buffet lunch, we needed some adrenaline to get ourselves going. We decided to do the Zipline. Sabang is a beautiful quiet place. We loved the beach which we had to pass through going to the forest up to the zipline station. It was a bit of a hike going up so we got the burn extra calories. It was a lovely ride going down on the zipline. One gets to see the wonderful vista of the sea and mountains. So serene. We loved Sabang. We will definitely spend a few nights there on our return.

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank mbaa_12
Reviewed August 26, 2013

While waiting for our permit for the underground river tour,our guide suggested that we had our lunch first as the permit will be released after lunch,so off the resort side just beside the sabang wharf, for our group we had the option of mangrove by boat or zipline,so of course the adrenaline junkie in me, went with the zipline, price is well a bit high but your in vacation and nothing comes free of course, the walk to the top is about 15-20 mins and its a hike my friends, so if your not prep up to climb up a man made walkway for the next 15-20 mins,better have a companion so you can stop for a moment and take a breather before reaching the top,once on the top,the view is great, the shoreline, and though it was short of 1 min and some seconds,the feeling is great as you can actually see the whole bay and that this zipline runs across the sea,it travels along the shoreline.will i do it again,yes i will.

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great experience! Had a very friendly man walk a small group of us up to the top of the zip line where he gave us the choice of walking along the beach or through the forest. On the walk he pointed out some of the monkeys living in the trees and we got the see the great views of the beach on the way up. My mum wanted to take pictures while i was on my way down and the friendly men at the bottom offered to take her onto their small boat to the island close to the beach shore where you land so she was able to get a great shot. The zip line was quite short but definitely worth it!

Date of experience: September 2012
1  Thank emfern88
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our family of 10 ranged in ages 8-70's, some thrill seekers and physically active, others not.

Our adventure began with a rugged jeep drive to a wetland area where our activity guides led us on a hike and even enjoyed a brief raft ride enroute to the zipline.

When we reached the shoreline, here my parents in their 70's, stayed and waited for us to complete the activity. The rest of us walked along the beach and up a rather steep path alongside the small mountain - seated benches were provided along the stairwells. Once we reached the starting point of the zipline, we were guided mainly in silence into our ziplining gear. Since this was our 1st time to zipline, we asked about zipline safety instructions and one of the staff pointed to a 4x10ft hanging sign that listed all the safety steps. I guess the staff were not comfortable enough in their english to provide us with a detailed safety orientation. That was a disappointment from this non-thrill seeker.

The zipline was great! We all loved that it was over the sea!! The view was breath taking! From my non-thrill seeker perspective, it was long enough to provide an exhilarating thrill, with time, after catching my breath, to enjoy the view and even gave me time to think "so, this is the thrill" before reaching the end. My thrill seeking hubby & family members thought it was fun. A few of us took pictures/video during our actual flight. Several of us got "stuck" at the bottom of the line, requiring a staff member to meet us halfway from the landing site to "reel" us back in.

For other 1st timers, definitely do your research on zipline before trying this, since unfortunately you won't get a safety orientation.

Date of experience: June 2013