“Fun, unique experience!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun, unique experience!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Ziplining is getting very popular now and can be found just about everywhere. What made the Sabang X Zipline unique, though, was that we went over the ocean! It was quite an experience and the view was beautiful! It took over a minute to get to the bottom so plenty of time to take in the scenery :-)

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Not really worth it”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

It's quite expensive and the whole journey is quite short. But the view from the top- WOW, for a little while. It gets boring after a while because it's just the same. For someone who hasn't try ziplining before, you can give it a try, but I'm sure there are better places to do this.

Visited August 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“exhilirating!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am so glad I did this. This was a huge check off my list because I have been wanting to do this for the longest time. I finally did!

Visited April 2013
Dasmarinas City, Philippines
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Traversing above Sea Water!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I first saw this on Amazing Race Phil. We already had our tickets to Puerto Princesa even before I saw this on TV. Thanks to Amazing Race I was able to add this on our itinerary. I so love extreme rides and adventures. The ride itself is longer compare to other ziplines but it was fun because of the beautiful scenery while I am traversing above the sea water. It is not so extreme but still exciting. Just prepare yourself for a little trekking when you visit. This is a must-try attraction, not your ordinary zipline ride, only in Sabang.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Meg R
Cebu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome Ride!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Was very excited to try the Sabang X Zipline because it runs above the water...had to catch my breath after the short climb from the shore after being dropped-off by the banca from the Undergroud River but it was worth it. We were able to do a tandem ride and I must say the ride was long enough to enjoy the beautiful view. Highly recommended...do it after your Underground River tour.

Visited May 2013