Xtravelers Place Palawan
Mary's Cottages(Palawan Island)
  • Beachfront
Atremaru Resort(Puerto Princesa)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsplace to stayeach morningrooms are cleanpuerto princesa citynice hotelunderground river tourtvwifiagodaairportpalawanpesosmanila
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Minnie and her husband went to pick us up at the airport. They were so nice and made us fell like home. The guesthouse is very clean and neat. Internet was fast and we had a wonderful stayed there besides seeing the underground river.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I discovered this gem of a place after attending a birthday celebration at Skylight Convention Plaza (which is right across Seasons) so after the party, I found it the most logical and convenient choice to spend the night here. Good experience with no hype, and I found the place to be just the perfect fit for a backpacker like me! Rates were very reasonable and the place was surprisingly very clean and well maintained. What impressed me even more was the fact that the owners themselves took the time to make me feel right at home, and I felt very comfortable having a conversation with my new found friends. And I felt even more at ease, 'coz of the security guarding the guesthouse. Definitely gonna recommend it to my family and friends!! I wish they'd offer a Loyalty Card soon, 'coz I'd be coming back often-JOHN

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank John R
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed for 3n/4d in the guesthouse. The place is newly built and clean. The neighborhood is quite which is very good after a long day of travelling and roaming the beautiful tourist spots. Walking, the best place to explore city proper and since the guesthouse is accessible, it's just a few distance from Baywalk, the market place, banks, food chains and Nitchies Vietnamese Noodle House (recommended by the owner and our tour guide) which is a must try :). The airport is only a few minutes from the place. Friendly, accommodating staff and owners plus reasonable price and tour packages. Simple amenities, just perfect for tourists and backpackers. Bathroom was clean with hot and cold shower, which is very important to rejuvenate the tired muscles after a days tour. My only concern was the unstable cable tv reception, but hey, who needs tv when you have day tours and night life to explore in Palawan! :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank e_lai2011
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We found seasons guesthouse on the way to Manny's and decided to just take a look. The manager was so nice to us, giving a good price for hostel that we stayed. Overall very clean and convenient. Towels and soup included. Even when the electricity went down we still were provided with batterry led lights.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank kamilman18
Reviewed June 26, 2012

we stayed there last may 2012...the owner was very accommodating,she was kind enough to hold the room that we had previously booked and not give it to the other guest who had a hard time finding a place to stay considering it was in the peak season,and mind you,we didn't even pay any down payment..nice place to stay wen you are looking for a place to stay in puerto princesa city

Room Tip: look for minnie=)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business