“I wasn't expecting such an Extensive menu”
Review of D'libayen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I went here for lunch today. I hadn't eaten here in a long time. I was greeted promptly & shown to a nice table under a large umbrella. the 1st thing I noticed was the unique table. It had a glass top over a cut out spot. In the cut out was a box with sand & shells & really looked nice. I was quickly brought a menu & a carafe of cold water. The menu was extensive with all kinds of dishes containing Kimchi, seafood of all kinds, pork, chicken, and American beef, They even have Wagyu steaks. If I understand the term Wagyu, it is the American equivalent of Japanese Kobi beef, the best in the world.

I did not splurge on the steak, but I did order a San Mig Light and an appetizer of fried Lumpia. The beer was quickly brought, but wasn't cold enough for my taste, so I requested a glass of ice. They came back & told me that the Lumpia wasn't available & suggested a substitution, something I had never heard of called Gummahdm (sp?). The appetizer was fantastic! I ordered a pork chop & rice & a 2nd San Mig Light. The 2nd beer was much colder, as was the 3rd & final one. The pork chop was served cut into pieces with calamansi, soy, & a chili pepper as a sauce. I ate about 2/3 of all the food & I was stuffed! It was all delicious. The service was great. They give you an electronic device to summon a waiter.

I'm anxious to try one of those steaks, perhaps on my birthday... Had I not been so full I would have liked to try one of their many desserts. My bill came to P660 ($16.10) and Yes, I did bring the leftovers home with me

1  Thank AlanOnPalawan