Kaingud Arts and Crafts- MOVED
Review Highlights
Real art shop

Great souvenir and artwork shop. They have real pieces of art, not just boring hardwood carving you... read more

Reviewed May 8, 2017
jasek123
via mobile
Unique local art

What I saw in Kaingud was quite unique. I was fascinated at every turn. A great secret place in... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2017
Eric F
Concepcion, Chile
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Interesting shop ran by a real friendly couple. Nice pieces of arts, crafts and jewleries typical for the palawan tribes. Go here to get a great look into the palawan culture!
All best to you, Pagasa! See you again some day
/The Swede and the Korean:)

2  Thank 3330hm
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I too was very lucky to have met Pagasa and Noel. They are wonderful craftsmen and have a wide range of very beuatiful tribal and not so tribal accessories. I spent quite a bit in the shop beacuse it was so hard to resist these beautiful creations. I am 100% sure that everyone will find something for themselves and their friends from there and be sure with out a doubt that anything you'll purchase is totally unique.
Besides having a wonderful shop they also are wonderful people who are willing to help you out with planning your trip in the Palawan, suggesting you where to go and what to see. And do make sure you'll try out one of those tasty cocktails if you'll go there in the evening.
Kaingud Arts and Crafts will definately gift you with a lovely memory of Palawan's spirit and it's people.

Date of experience: November 2011
1  Thank EvaBooyaka
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I was soo lucky to hv met 'Pagasa', the beautiful owner when I dropped by. Her name means Hope. I admired her wide assortment of accessories and items. And how she meticulously explained to me the materials she used & how she remembers all the names of the stone, shell, blade of grass, roots, and so on, she used in most of her items. Believe me when I say I've sooooo gone around the place in search of unique items and Pagasa's personal touch and great taste for her goods surely make hers one of a kind. I luv, luv, luv my beaded bracelets and shelled anklets. Got stuff for my 4 sons, too. Didn't buy any necklace, though cuz I'm not too fond of those, but are equally nice. I hope she has stock of the beaded bracelets on my return. ;)

1  Thank 3lezi0n3