“Good products, good service”

Kaingud Arts and Crafts
More attraction details
Owner description: Kaingud Arts and Crafts Manufacturers of Unique Handmade Crafts Specializes in Tribal Jewelries/Accessories, Bags, Decorative Arts,Assemblages, Mobile Decors, Wall Hangings, Lamp Shades, Mirrors, Chimes, DreamCatchers, Bamboo Drums, Carvings, Tshirts, Pearls and other Palawan Souvenirs. Recycled and Sustainable Materials. Palawan Made Products.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Really is nice shop , traditional Palawan shop. They have an "atmosphere" and look cleaness than others, the bar besides is really nice and you have a nice combo> shop and take a drink ( only drink ).
The products ( many ) are similar around Palawan, but showed diferent. Prices higher than other shops, but cheap if you compare with other countries. Nice place to visit , see, shop and drink a cocktail with friends. You can arrive with trycicles and pay 10 PP

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"artwork"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Interesting shop ran by a real friendly couple. Nice pieces of arts, crafts and jewleries typical for the palawan tribes. Go here to get a great look into the palawan culture!
All best to you, Pagasa! See you again some day
/The Swede and the Korean:)

2  Thank 3330hm
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I too was very lucky to have met Pagasa and Noel. They are wonderful craftsmen and have a wide range of very beuatiful tribal and not so tribal accessories. I spent quite a bit in the shop beacuse it was so hard to resist these beautiful creations. I am 100% sure that everyone will find something for themselves and their friends from there and be sure with out a doubt that anything you'll purchase is totally unique.
Besides having a wonderful shop they also are wonderful people who are willing to help you out with planning your trip in the Palawan, suggesting you where to go and what to see. And do make sure you'll try out one of those tasty cocktails if you'll go there in the evening.
Kaingud Arts and Crafts will definately gift you with a lovely memory of Palawan's spirit and it's people.

1  Thank EvaBooyaka
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I was soo lucky to hv met 'Pagasa', the beautiful owner when I dropped by. Her name means Hope. I admired her wide assortment of accessories and items. And how she meticulously explained to me the materials she used & how she remembers all the names of the stone, shell, blade of grass, roots, and so on, she used in most of her items. Believe me when I say I've sooooo gone around the place in search of unique items and Pagasa's personal touch and great taste for her goods surely make hers one of a kind. I luv, luv, luv my beaded bracelets and shelled anklets. Got stuff for my 4 sons, too. Didn't buy any necklace, though cuz I'm not too fond of those, but are equally nice. I hope she has stock of the beaded bracelets on my return. ;)