“Cheap, okay food”

Chowking
Ranked #91 of 169 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Chinese, Filipino, Fast Food
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Cheap food but nothing special. Feels like you're cheating when you eat fast food but there's not many options in Puerto Princesa.

There are newer reviews for Chowking

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Their brochure says free delivery but they charged me 50.00 for delivery as they say my location is a bit far.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Chowking is one of my favorite fastfood chain back home but don't expect that the sauce of their siomai would be the same in each Province. I am from Cebu City and I am so excited i found this place but when we went there I am so surprised that the sauce is way different!

But its good to try still a great experience very accessible from our hotel Royal O beroi

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Like the Coke and Pepsi battle for location, Chow King and MacDonalds stores are almost always within proximity of each other. The truth is, MacDonalds may have conceded to local tastes to expand its revenue base, but Chow King has a loyal base of middle class (from 8 to 80) gourmets who like the menu offering from the desserts (halo-halo in particular) to the rice toppings keep the middle class employee, entrepreneur, student, senior citizen, a royal feast for the money. The Rizal Avenue Chow King is open 24 hours but one need not fear that food has been under the hot lamp for periods of time.

1  Thank Visacounselor
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We tried Chowking near NCCC at PPS. It's just like chinese style of McDonald's. Food is surprisingly nice but the taste is quite heavy. I like the fried noodles. And the staff is very patient about my questions and willing to give me some descent suggestions. Overall, a bit pricy comparing the other street food in PPS, but i guess we had a good experience.