“Good Exotic food "Croc sisig"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kinabuch Grill & Bar

Kinabuch Grill & Bar
Cuisines: Filipino, Bar, Seafood, Asian
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Makati, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Exotic food "Croc sisig"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Highly recommended by the tour guide! This is the reason why we had our first dinner here and my family find it very nice. Most of the food options are traditional grilled type but what is special for us is croc sisig! First time we have tried an exotic sisig. A must try!

2 thumbs up!

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“A must go place in PP”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Do yourself a favor and GO! I wish I had found this place before! I went on a friday night and it was busy, I mean... BUSY. Looked like all Puerto Princesa was there. The place is huge, the biggest restaurant I have seen in my life. Waiters are literally running from table to table, I felt really sorry for them! And yet they found the time to be friendly to me, ask me where I was from and if I needed anything else.
The food is delicious and the beer ice cold. Despite the crowd, my food was delivered promptly and the bill came seconds after I asked for it.
I really recommend this place!!! It's a PP experience you don't want to miss.

• Visited May 2014
“Hot & spicy!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Staff are good and friendly. This place is actually best for chilling and drinking, as the ambience suggests.. However, maybe im not just wearing my best shorts at that time so i was not able to eat that much. Aside from that, foods that we had are really soo hot and soo spicy!!! Otherwise, fruit shakes are good. That time, tamilok is not available.. ✌️

Visited April 2014
Makati, Philippines
“Favorite resto in PP”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I'm in PP a few times a year, and the seafood here really is quite fresh. Love the wood worms, the sashimi, the lato (sea grapes), the chicharon bulaklak, and the crispy pata. Also like the laing.

• Visited May 2014
Taytay, Philippines
“Tamilok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Since this was just across our hotel in Puerto princessa, we had our first dinner here. Food was mostly grilled, but what I am thrilled to try is the tamilok. I just ate one(just to try). we also ordered croc sisig, and its really good. Both kids and adults in our group enjoyed the dinner.

Visited December 2013