“fun experience”

Kinabuch Grill & Bar
Cuisines: Filipino, Bar, Seafood, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
California
“fun experience”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We came here when I visited Palawan last year. I knew this place from the show Bizarre Food with Andrew Z. from Food Network. I was just curious to see what the place looks like, I tried their crocodile Sisig which was very tasty. I do not have the courage to try the famous "tamilok". I had some soup which was excellent. They had music and huge TV. Over all it was a fun experience. I will totally come back and bring my family next time.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank EllafromtheIsland

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Quezon City, Philippines
“A good place to dine and experience local cuisine”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This place was recommended to us by the locals. This place was almost full of diners when we arrived some time in the night. Their area was large, with outdoor seating and an area for playing pool. Most of their seating area are open air, and I'm not sure if there is an enclosed one.

There is a bar in the main area, where they serve alcohols, etc. Television screens were also on, tuned in to sports channels.

The food was very good. We ordered the crocodile sisig that was said to be one of their specialties. I personally liked it (though my friends differ in opinion). They have generous serving of their food especially the rice.

Service is also commendable. The staffs is approachable and works quite efficient even if they have a full house.

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“OK but not great”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Above average food quality, pricey and small portions for some order. This is a bar-like setting and not really for family with small kids. Their washroom is cramped which is unusual for a huge place. They should provide an outside hand washing area with decent hand soap and not use the strong odored Safeguard bar soap!

The place where we seated was close to the warehouse near the end of the pool table area. There was water seeping from the wall and puddles on the floor. Maintenance issues.

• Visited December 2013
“Good food, good atmosphere...GREAT Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Our last night in Palawan, and 10th day in the Philippines, we'd become accustomed to 'Filippino Time' service. We could hardly believe it when our party of six entrees arrived together, and within ten minutes of ordering. Crocodile was good, my daughter actually loved her burger.

• Visited December 2013
Marikina, Philippines
“Perfect for Group Dinner”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This place offer variety of foods for it's costumers. Better if you come in with a group because their servings are meant for sharing. The place is big and you have choices whether to sit in a hut or under a roof. Big parking space for those who have a car.

A must try is their Crocodile Sisig. Tastes very good. It is one of Palawan's delicacies. Don't leave Puerto without dining here..

• Visited November 2013