“A Home in Puerto Princesa”

Sunflower Royal Pensionne
Ranked #43 of 195 Puerto Princesa B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for four nights (Nov 7-11, 2013). The warm hospitality is what I love most about the place, followed by the cleanliness of the room (and the bathroom) and its facilities. I also always looked forward to having breakfast on the topmost floor. Aside from the cheerful greeting of one of its staff, is the generous serving of food, complete with the local favorites. : ) I even had my fair share of singing using its karaoke system. I would like to thank the family who runs this place and give you guys a thumbs up! I hope how the place is managed will never change. : )

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Sunflower Royal Pensionne

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My friends and I stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights and I can say that Sunflower Pensionne exceeded our expectations. I have been a frequent visitor of PPC and stayed at some hotels and inss, but Sunflower stood out from the rest. I was amazed by the interior design of the house. Loved every corner of it. Breakfast is so sumptuous. Staffs and even the owner are very pleasant. You will not feel that you left your comfort zone when you're here. Very Very relaxing. No wonder even foreigners prefer Sunflower too. We will definitely come back!!!

Room Tip: 2nd room floors and check out their roof top for the amazing view!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2013

It was my first time to travel to Puerto Princessa and my friend booked us in this guest house. I loved our stay here. It's cozy and affordable. Plus points for the friendly staffs and accommodating owner of the place. They even provided us with a van for a short tour of the city.
Their breakfast is home-cooked and you dine on their rooftop with a nice view of mountains.

Lovely!

They have hot/cold shower, cable tv, wifi & a small cabinet for your stuffs. The place is fairly new so a few improvements could be made.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights and never had a problem. They were prompt and persistent in answering our queries online. We did not mind that it is not on Rizal Drive/Avenue (main road?), the location is still excellent, everything else is very accessible (airport, center, restaurants, etc). The place is so peaceful and quiet. The room is clean and spacious enough, a/c is good, wifi is good, & cold/hot shower. The family (who owns the place) & staff are also very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely stay here when I visit PPS again. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jaaaney
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We're so glad we were booked by Mistah Travel and Tours in this hotel. Very Clean! Family-Owned! Best Breakfast (Everything Homemade)! Very close to everything in Puerto Princesa. Quiet location. Excellent Family Service! I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Sunflower for 2 days during our trip Puerto Princesa. We're so glad we stayed here because this pension was perfect for us. The location is peaceful, no noise from road or bars. The pension is 10 minutes away from airport, 5 minutes from central town where shops and restaurants are
located. We just rode tricycle whenever we go out to eat- fare is 10 pesos per
person.
The pension is relatively new. We stayed in a room good for 2-3 person. Room is clean, bed is soft and bed sheet smells good. Ac running fine. Hot and cold shower also working.
Service is great. Our questions and requests were timely accommodated by the owners.
The building's 3rd floor,also roof top, serves as the dining area for guests. It's great place to dine, specially breakfast.
As per the owner, they also have rooms good for 4 person and family room good for 10, with kitchen.
Overall, we're thankful we stayed at Sunflower. It was a gamble for us since we have not seen any pictures of the place. Our only reference were the reviews here in tripadvisor. We'll surely to stay there again
once we go back in Puerto Princesa.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank sucreaimer01
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed at this family-operated hotel in Puerto Princesa a couple of nights before we headed out to El Nido. My girlfriend and I both agreed that this was the best part of the trip and 1 year later we're still talking about how nice Sunflower was. The rooms are big and clean and the family are the best hosts you can find. The breakfast on their huge terrace is just amazing and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
#38 of 195 in Puerto Princesa
Tres Pension
Tres Pension
#25 of 195 in Puerto Princesa

Been to Sunflower Royal Pensionne? Share your experiences!