“Can be skipped”

$46.00*
and up
Underground River Tour including Lunch from Puerto Princesa
Reviewed April 20, 2014

the zip line was fun as any other zip line.
The rock climb was banal, most of the time spent on people taking pictures. Nothing really interesting. The guide shows rocks that suppose to resemble objects and animals, feels forced...

There are newer reviews for Ugong Rock

Reviewed April 18, 2014

climb the mountain and hit the stone. it will make a good sound. cheap food and drink in this area. but no signal for mobile phone here

Reviewed April 3, 2014

As for a tourist this might not be really attracting especially for youngster. It is just a cave for tracking and some climbing up then you can choose to get down by zipline (flying fox) or by walking down through another track.

- not extraordinarily challenging
- not extraordinarily huge
- not extraordinarily charming scenery

However, you gain some knowledge here about the rocks and rock formation. They will explain to you how this rocks formed, they will show you some special rocks which I'm not sure if you have seen before but for me it's my first time knowing something like this.
- rocks producing nice sound when you rub or tab on it
- rocks with crystal-like shiny surface

Here, they provide you with safety equipment and the guides will bring you through the tracks. It is definitely safe.

It is more to a knowledge gaining trip.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by this little gem on the way back from the Underground River tour and I must say it was a little detour on our way back to Palo Alto.
The attraction is maintained by the community and they are all really nice people. We were a party of five made up of my sister, my wife, my teenage daughter and my seven year old boy. The guides are very helpful and assisted my son and the women going up through narrow passages of the cave. Once on top, you can ride the zip line either sitting down or "superman" style. Admittedly, I got scared and didn't even think twice about not doing it. But my teenage daughter and my seven year old boy didn't even hesitate and I did not have to ask twice. They thoroughly enjoyed the zip line experience.
That little bit of extra completed a totally wonderful experience from the Underground River to the Ugong Rock adventure.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

self-sustaining with no electricity, the cave is worth a visit marveling at the wonderful attractions, efforts to save the ugong rock and the zipline. because i'm disabled, i had to wait for my son to finish the tour of the ugong rock with a zipline adventure ending. I had a wonderful halo halo (php25) from an old lady watching over the place. The women are doing the best they can to help the community. Such an inspiring and exciting place to be. Oh the halo halo was sooo goood!