“so high!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$77.00*
and up
Amazing Underground River Cruise and Ugong Rock...
Reviewed January 16, 2013

it was so high! my knees got ached. i'm lucky coz i saw a local squirrel before we start climbing. it was so hard to climb but I enjoyed the part rappelling. the knitted gloves was so clean and has a good scent. it was great when you reached the topmost. there's a zip line but it's scary for being steep! I chose to get down by using the stairs.

1  Thank Addylady
in 95 reviews
"gloves"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed January 12, 2013

great adventure and zipline, thought I really did cry because of I am afraid of heights. a must try for first time-tourist in palawan.

1  Thank RuthyPie
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I would appreciate better restrooms.
2 ziplines, I tried the supposedly more extreme to my dismay, since I didn't find it extreme at all. There was also the Superman zipline, but didn't try it.
Staff and guides were friendly.

1  Thank chachalikestotravel
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The combinations of activities you get to experience here is good. But I believe it still has room for improvement. I just can’t pin point what exactly is needed to be added or improved on, but I sincerely hope they work on it.

Now that I think of it, zip-lines can be found elsewhere. So maybe they can improve more on the caving adventures.

1  Thank Jianne J