“As gypsy as it can get”

The Gypsy's Lair Art Cafe
Cuisines: Southwestern, Asian, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We went to this restaurant on 13 April 2011 and it had opened just a week beforehand. The decor, both inside and out, was novel and really tasteful. Food was delicious and service great. Even the owner came up and asked us personally how we found the food and service. I'd highly recommend a meal here!
Reviewed September 24, 2015

This place is enchanting!!! I was planning to visit this but was not sure I would because we are a big party but when our van driver took us to the souvenir shops, lo and behold! Gypsy Art Cafe was just a few steps away. I didn't hesitate and just went right in, orderd their sansrival (my friend ordered the red velvet cake and both were gooood) and took photos and then took more photos!!

If I had enough time I would've stayed an hour or two in this cafe so I can try some of their meals as well.

Downsides are the drinks, which we didn't like so much. We ordered iced coffee and Iced Tea shake.

The staff is very accommodating and even opened the balcony lights for us.

Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

Ordered the pad thai, very nice and the soup with coconut - something new but with a very nice twist also. I definitely suggest to visit this place when in Puerto Princesa.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

Fun to stumble into this location while shopping at Delma Pearls next door. We came back for dinner and the 4 of us had a fun casual meal with live entertainment. If you're in Puerto Princesa and looking for a night out, this will do it!

Reviewed August 17, 2015

Heard about some music happening at this restaurant from Facebook.
So took a bunch of kids and family there..not too hungery ,I thought but once we had a few appetizers well a few turned into like 8 +.. We all loved the food and entertainment
Outdoors and comfortable ..

Reviewed August 15, 2015

the place is good for couples, nice, enchanting, if you're fanatic of arts, you'll appreciate there set up, the design of there place. as well as the food, it taste good, such a gusto! the people are so nice and accommodating;) definitely one of the place you'll come back for in palawan.