“Quaint little resto in the heart of the city”

The Gypsy's Lair Art Cafe
Ranked #12 of 179 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Southwestern, Asian, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We went to this restaurant on 13 April 2011 and it had opened just a week beforehand. The decor, both inside and out, was novel and really tasteful. Food was delicious and service great. Even the owner came up and asked us personally how we found the food and service. I'd highly recommend a meal here!
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Discoverd Gypsy's Lair after being stranded in Puerto Princesa and doing last minute shopping at Delma's. MJ was very accommodating and even talked us through the artwork displayed in the shop, mostly done by a local artist Frances. The price of the food was good and the servings big. I loved my pin thai (ala padthai) and my friend loved the fosh and chips. On Saturdays they have palm reading and live band playing (this saturday was an exception as the country just recovered from a strong typhoon). Id love to go back!

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We were recommended the green curry and the spare ribs which is what we had. The green curry was a little disappointing as it lacked sufficient spice. The ribs were good with a smaller than normal portion of rice which was okay I suppose. staff were attentive and friendly and each asked us the identical or the same questions it almost felt like it had been rehearsed but I may be wrong.. in all, it was a pleasant meal, I may try something else next time Icm in the area.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Great ambience. Helpful service.

No complaints.

I also had my best halo halo so far here. It had ube, mango I/c and chocolate syrup among other things.
The mango I/c is really mangoey.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a very fantastic place to eat if you appreciate the fusion of mystic art and good food. I loved their buko pancit (a surprising find!) and their chicken/pork adobo. Their fish curry is fantastic as well. Their rice serving is even shaped into a moon and star for that consistent vibe.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had an amazing dinner here at Gypsy's lair! Ordered chicken burrito and the house special gypsy's baby back ribs...both are good choice! Loved the peanut sauce that came along with the baby back ribs...their super moist chocolate tastes delicious!

Food are a bit pricey..but everything was worth it...plus the ambience was just as enchanting as the food served.