“Must visit for a relaxing evening”

The Gypsy's Lair Art Cafe
Ranked #12 of 179 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Southwestern, Asian, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We went to this restaurant on 13 April 2011 and it had opened just a week beforehand. The decor, both inside and out, was novel and really tasteful. Food was delicious and service great. Even the owner came up and asked us personally how we found the food and service. I'd highly recommend a meal here!
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I am only giving this a 4/5 because we don't know how the food tastes like but price seems reasonable. Very good ambiance and there's a band at night (we went on a Saturday), open mic also but I wish they play until 12 midnight. There's palm reading every weekends. Smoking and Non smoking sections. Good price for the dessert.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was able to try the smoked fish sandwich and it was great. We stayed here while waiting for our flight, this is a nice place to chill. Staff was also attentive and friendly.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Cafe opens at 9am which is early on Filipino time and excellent for travellers.

Breakfast is amazing.... ask the waiter for his recommendation like we did and you will be amazed. The tea box has an excellent choice of teas to choose from. If time permitted we would have come back a second time for dinner.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I been Puerto princesa many times,we try many restaurant !My family agree this is our favorite restaurant in town!
There are many kind of food you can choose and most of food are delicious, we recommend you can try chicken curry and ice tea shake.
That night is my little boy Will's birthday,after dinner we enjoy the live band,suddenly they start to sing a birthday song,then the water bring a cake with candle for us....what a touching moment!!
we didn't ask them to do it,they just do it for the customer..
I will definitely come back again and again!
我每年都來公主港一兩次,這家餐廳不管是食物或是服務都是很棒!不太會踩到地雷.跟排行第一的比起來,我覺得這間比較好(純屬個人觀感).想要嘗鮮的朋友真的可以撥空來試試,我相信您不會失望的.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Seeing the reviews on the internet I thought you ate well, although the dishes are not bad are not anything fancy. The place is nice to see, but there's nothing pretty close and you have to reach this purpose.