Whenever we go to a place for a “real” vacation, we always look for a “homey feeling” where we can really feel relaxed and free from worries & stress and that’s so far we got from PALO ALTO. The place is a nature-inspired resort. Made from wooden structures & lush tropical greeneries.
Room is clean though quite small and simple, very basic. Bringing your own toiletries is an advice. They provide toiletries but I guess not enough for your stay.
Plated Breakfast is pretty ok & better to try different Filipino breakfast everyday, from Beef Tapa to Danggit, I highly recommend you to taste “Mothsi” their own version of Halo-Halo I guess.
Staffs are helpful and courteous. They will help you organize your trips & also help you to book for your dinner reservations at any restaurant you want and will also recommend you the best places to eat.
The downside is the rough road from the outside, which needs a big improvement especially now that Palawan’s underground river is already One of New Seven Wonders of the World. So expect more and more visitors all over the world.
But overall, the place is a sure hit!
Kudos to you and your great staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palo Alto is only 15 minutes away from Palawan Airport and 5 minutes away from BM Beach and the soon-to-be-opened Robinsons' Shopping Complex. Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast consists of mostly wooden structures combined with other materials, such as Capiz shells and Abaca fiber, designed to aesthetically enhance the beauty of wood. It nestles harmoniously with Palawan's natural surroundings of lush tropical greeneries and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palo Alto Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Palo Alto Bed And Breakfast
- Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa