“Home sweet home”
Review of Tres Pension

Tres Pension
Ranked #27 of 203 Puerto Princesa B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I never expected any extra extra in this pension house. Since i got it from a package tour I imagined it as simple as it is in the net until i arrived..,It's simple but it has a catchy ambiance that makes you wanna stay and say its BEAUTIFUL, home sweet home.Its not a five star hotel but the service and cleanliness can level up with a five star.Thou, its far from the main road, they have 24/7 tricycle (taxi in town). The place is very relaxing and i really like the garden where you can have your breakfast or just simply relax.And Oh, the policy of no slippers inside haha.its like home, very clean, and organized. Plus the big factor was the crew even the manager / W.o.o (wife of the owner ehehe) Ms. Vivian, we don't know each other but they will treat you like a family =).I seldom experience this kind of good service to some 5 star hotels i've been. Kudos for this pension house!I will surely go back here. I recommend this people =) --PAT&JES

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Pat_Jess_JUNE11

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Tres pension is an ordinary pension with basic amenities but what makes it extra ordinary is the kind of service they are giving to their customers, they always look after your needs and accommodate whatever your request but kind enough to tell you if its not possible already. The place is a bit far from the main road on the other hand it is quite so could really relax & sleep tight.

Hope they will improve their breakfast, not enough food... makes tummy sad :) but highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Hansky18
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Tres Pension is a family run B&B that offers the best service and friendliness towards the guests, ever. I cannot see it getting any better than this. The manager, Vivian, will go to any length to make sure that you have a pleasent stay and the staff is absolutely excellent. You just don't want to leave! They will arrange all kinds of tours, island hopping etc. just ask them, no problem is to small or big. The souvernir sellers that visit the premesis are official, and buy from them it's really good value. The location is a little out of town but that is good because it means its quiet, it's very easy getting into PP, you can walk up to the main road (if its not to hot) and take a tuk-tuk to town. When I'm going back to PP I will not even bother checking other places, I'll just book this straight away.

2  Thank Frank L
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I had a very good experience with this Pension House. People are all warmth and welcoming. They will take care of you and attend to all your needs. I know it's something that should be part of the service that you paid for, but they manage to take an extra mile in doing so. They exceeded my expectation as a guest. Staff are approachable & friendly, even the owner itself!

I will definitely recommend this place if you're planning to book a trip in Puerto Princesa!!! :-)

2  Thank kellyricafort
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We stayed here last April 2012 and all I can say is that the place is AMAZING! It is one of the most comfortable places and MOST AFFORDABLE that I have ever stayed at! Ate Doris and Ms. Vivienne are the most accommodating people and have provided such comfort to ensure your vacation needs are fully met! This place is 100% in my books! You're crazy not to stay here!

2  Thank Gerardinho D
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for about 6 days last April 2012; We were in a group of 5 and we just had nothing but a blast. During our stay, fortunately, the owners were also there having there vacation.

They were caring - like your own family.

I, personally, did not experience my stay as a customer, rather a son, like an own kid just like having his time, younger years.

Rooms were peaceful, clean and very unique. If you love taking prints, you will definitely heart it here.

Talking about cleanliness, white as it is.

Staff? You will not see one as you'll be cared by your own "family".

Ultimately, our stay was just a blissful experience. It would not be becase of our stay in Tres Pension that it made it so perfect.

• Stayed: April 2012
5  Thank Xtopepang
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We stayed here last April 26-28, 2012 for our short honeymoon stay in Puerto Princesa. I was hesitant to book this pension house from the start of my post wedding plans since I thought we should stay in a much luxurious hotel for our honeymoon but then I ended choosing tres not only because we'll just need a decent place to sleep and rest for 1.5 days but also because of the very good reviews both in trip advisor and virtual tourist, which I can attest were truly and realistically honest reviews. Yes, their facilities are not of that with 5 star hotels, but hello! let's be rational this is a bed and breakfast inn, for me and my hubby their service is comparable with 5 star hotels and maybe better than some high-end hotels, its really more than what we have paid for. Especially the hands-on service of the owner of this inn, Ms. Vivian and Jap hubby (who are so hardworking couples, Ms. Vivian is in-charge with the reception and overall management of the inn while hubby replaces their driver who was on vacation leave) and also their kind staffs which were all very accommodating and friendly. All of them were always ready and prompt in assisting us with our needs up to the last minute of our stay. So I really believe TRES Pension house is the NO. 1 B&B in Puerto! Keep it up! See you again when we come back! :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple