All reviews breakfast buffet nice hotel bigger room swimming pool nice pool tocino welcome drink enjoyed my stay shuttle service front office accommodating staff cable tv mall airport palawan tours driver
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Have stay 6 pleasant days at Puerto Princesa thanks to warm hospitality of Hotel Centro.
It is 100% fit for everybody looking well located and not expensive hotel. Although is simple, but quite comfortable. Very good swimming pool.
Many thanks to really friendly and nice personnel.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2018

If you want a clean cheap hotel that has a good pool and poolside bar then this is for you. The small rooms are very small. I paid more for the bigger room. The restaurant is better than OK without being great.

One downside is the internet connection......But I think that is the Philippines in general.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Miaschef
Reviewed August 4, 2018

- checked in twice, August 2018 latest
- rooms are a bit cramped; in room 212 for instance, the closet even partially blocks the doorway
- very limited choices for breakfast buffet
- with wifi, airport transfers
- hue hotel / go hotels better in terms of proximity to mall (robinsons)

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

I travel to Puerto Princesa regularly. This was my first stay in Hotel Centro. Very convenient to airport and central location, hence the name. I stayed 5 nights. Hotel personnel are kind, and very attentive, excellent service. I had the Deluxe room with a queen bed and a single. The beds are overly firm, typical Asian style, made it difficult for me to get a good nights sleep. Room aircon is loud/noisy with the compressor turning on every 30 seconds to keep the room average cool, not cold. Room was clean and orderly, I was on the 3rd floor. Free breakfast was only average. Basic choices, scrambled eggs, bread, rice etc. The food is NOT kept warm so get there early if you like your eggs warm and fresh. The pool area is very nice, that's the main reason I stayed there this time. Very relaxing, not too busy. The gym is small but nice. I rate this 3 stars because the beds and aircon made my nights sleep less than comfortable. I got what I paid for ($45 per night). I will try another newer hotel next trip.

Room Tip: Upgrade your mattresses and aircon units.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay in Hotel Centro. The rooms were just right, buffet breakfast was ok and the hotel staff was really wonderful and very accomodating on our simple requests. They even packed our breakfast when we went on early morning tour in Port Barton.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business