“They have added some good staff”
Review of Skybox Sports Bar and Grille - CLOSED

Skybox Sports Bar and Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Just google skybox sports bar puerto princesa
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had been seeing signs for "Beer Crust Pizza" & decided to go back yet again to Sky Box. I seated myself outside at the bar & was promptly greeted & given a menu. I ordered a San Mig Light. The beer was quickly brought & it was really good & cold. One of the new staff named Jeff came over we had a nice conversation until my guest arrived & we moved inside. I had the Veggie Beer Crust Pizza & my friend had a hamburger steak. I couldn't taste any beer in the crust, but the pizza was pretty good for veggie pizza. My friend thoroughly enjoyed the hamburger steak. I'm going to return again because these newer reviewers are again bragging about the burgers. I hope the management has switched back to the good ground beef that built their reputation. I'll let you know...

1  Thank AlanOnPalawan
There are newer reviews for Skybox Sports Bar and Grille

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Recently, my friends and I chose this place over the others in this mini mall for breakfast because they offered pancakes and French toast on the menu. Once we had been seated though, they informed us that those were not available. My friends got breakfast which was good and I got a yummy burger--awesome that I was able to order this at 9 a.m.! The meat was really good quality.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

5 layers of 100% pure beef patty. top with green and kaiser buns. so big that we have to share it with 2-3 person. also have a wide selection of western dishes.

1  Thank PalawanIsland
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Juicy GRILLED burgers in hefty serving..nice ambiance also..and it's location is nice coz its near the souvenir stalls..

1  Thank Marga1988
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Went recently for a Burger Lunch and happily our experience was better than "PalawanEnglishExpat". Whilst the service was not dynamic our burgers and chips arrived in a reasonable time.
I enjoyed the burger, and although they have other dishes on the menu, it's burgers that Skybox is known for.
Happy to go back again.