“No air con, Ok food, Tired staff, Nice interiors”

Balinsasayaw Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 169 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

At first glance, Balinsasayaw seemed to be a good choice to eat. Warm native interiors.... Unfortunately, our glee was short lived.

The chicken inasal we ordered was not even as good as that served at Mang inasal. The rice servings were pretty small so we had to order many times over. The Inihaw was not so tasty. Despite having dozens of staff around, it took ages for us to attract their attention to place our orders.

It was very warm, the small wall fans did little to help - they should at least place some air coolers.

The only plus was that the service was quick.

When I visit Puerto next, I will probably try the other restaurants in this area instead - tehre are so many along Rizal avenue anyway./

1  Thank New_YLOO
There are newer reviews for Balinsasayaw Restaurant

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We ordered the seafood platter with fried rice and it was awesome! after a night a Ka-lui dinner which was weird taste, balinsasayaw brought me back to life hehe. it just simple grilled seafood and pork, but it taste great, maybe it was just the poor taste at ka lui made balinsasayaw taste so good, and price just right too 800 plus bucks for the platter and it was really a platter! they also have 1k plus platter depends on how many persons. I recommend this place better than ka lui.

2  Thank dragster180
Reviewed March 20, 2013

like the balinsasayaw rice and garlic shrimp. its close when sunday according to our waiter they do their church visiting they are required to attend to the mass they are all born again

1  Thank j3v33
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We went here during lunch. Service is fast and friendly. We didn't have to wait for too long for our food to arrive. I really liked their fresh lumpia and ordered it again the second time we came for lunch. Just good, unpretentious food.

3  Thank ChiLuvsToTrav
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

The place was great but am not satisfied with the food. Nothing special that would make me go back to the place. I cannot hide my dissappointment with their instant coffee. I ordered pancit and shrimp with veggies because I can't find anything else in the menu.

1  Thank nyle_river