My husband and I stayed at La Charica Inn for a wk, I dont usually complain and knew this was no 4 star hotel when I booked it and did not have high expectations. First day the power went out and everytime the generator kicked in there was a loud sound coming from the circuit panel. Second day there was no water for at least three hours( but they brought 2buckets of water in the room...(nice gesture) that same day the power went out again and the sound came back so they put us in a different room but the AC remote didn't work so we turned it off then on then off all through the night. I could go on and on. I talked to another couple fr Sweden and they were experiencing the same thing.
I liked the staff but I think the owner/manager should consider shutting it down during low season to do renovations, Yes It is a cheap hotel but I expected to get some sleep. I think they bit off more than they could chew.I don't recommend it but some may not be bothered by this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Charica Inn and Suites is a four-storey hotel that is conveniently located in uptown city, 5 minutes away from the airport, 2 minutes away to the NCCC Mall, SM Mall & other commercial establishments. Our physical structure is artistically constructed highlighting Filipino and Palaweno culture, with its unique interior lobby as a contemporary work of art using stone murals, inspired and conceptualized by the owner herself. It is tucked in a quiet and peaceful vicinity, making our guests’stay awe-inspiring and relaxing, a perfect base for business or leisure. Our staff also arrange your tours, corporate or private events, catering needs, offering our promptly personalized services to ensure your high satisfaction. We also have function halls equipped with complete audio-visual facilities. La Chari’ca Garden Restaurant offers a beautiful place for relaxation, great place to have a quiet breakfast or afternoon coffee or hang out at night with peers and family. The diverse categories of our well conceptualized air-conditioned guest rooms and suites do ensure to meet diverse guests' customized accommodation needs and planned budget. Thus, making La Charica Inn and Suites the ideal choice for travelling businessmen, families on holiday vacation, bonding couples and honeymooners, and big groups as well. We hope to be of great service to you at La Charica! Thank you for choosing us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your La Charica Inn And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Charica Hotel Puerto Princesa
- La Charica Inn And Suites Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa