Just have to say, really good place.. After travelling through really crowded places, this is like heaven. First just rest for couple of days, then took well organized trips to the islands that were the most beatyful you can think. If you go to Palawan, i really recommend this one. Also when you have eat only rice for three months, here you can eat really good food, little expensive but its worth of the money. ;) Thanks for everyone there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort has eight air conditioned rooms en-suite with hot water showers. All rooms have double beds. Additional beds can be installed on request. Children under 5 years free. 5 to 12 years full. The resort also has 5 fan rooms en-suite with cold water showers. We arrange tours and are close to all the major tourist activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Leonora Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Leonora Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Villa Leonora Beach Resort Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa