It was a great trip, just wished we could have stayed a few days longer. Only downside is that the evenings go too quickly - a few drinks overlooking the sunset and moon rising on the water and a convivial banter with mine host made for a perfect end to each day - whoever needs a television in the room must have lost all imagination. Make no mistake Arthur is a top hole bloke who made us instantly welcome, and as the week went by became apparent that he will help anyone. However if you really want to get on his good side pack him a tin of Heinz Beans!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort has eight air conditioned rooms en-suite with hot water showers. All rooms have double beds. Additional beds can be installed on request. Children under 5 years free. 5 to 12 years full. The resort also has 5 fan rooms en-suite with cold water showers. We arrange tours and are close to all the major tourist activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Leonora Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Leonora Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Villa Leonora Beach Resort Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa