“always gives me a hard time”

Deep Forest Wine Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 168 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The only dinning WINE- CELLAR in Puerto Princesa City. We serve 125 Brand of red and white wine Champagne imported from 13 Countries. Fully Air-conditioned beautiful wine cellar ambiance display of a thousand bottles. 3 Star (International) restaurant standard. Big choices of foods from USA Imported Steak- Australian lamb- European cheese and salami-Palawan fresh seafood's TV live concert for entertainment during dinning hours Bose sound system top quality Our wine cellar is located inside Deep Forest Garden Hotel and open from 6 am. To 11 pm. Kitchen close at 10 pm daily. You can call for reservations
Makati, Philippines
“always gives me a hard time”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Whenever I visit Puerto Princesa, Palawan I always dine in Deep Forest restaurant. And they keep on giving me a hard time to choose what to order because of so much good food in their menu. I always have a hard time to refuse the aroma and taste of every dish that they prepare for me. The smile and politeness of the wait staff adds on the total experience, in the end they give me a hard time to follow my diet. Thank you for the wonderful dining experience!

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Impressed at all !!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My GF and another couple went there for super one night in Feb./13. The location was very far out all though the carvings and artwork was interesting to look at. This was the best part of the evening as all of our meals were horrible. They give you a bell to summon the wait staff, which is so stupid.... we were the only people there and the waitress had to be called with a bell? Seriously...I would hate to be there on a busy night, I would go nuts having to listen to bells go off every minute or two. I had ordered a beef dish and it was so bad that I sent it back and refused to pay for it. The waitress had to be told to remove the amount from the bill twice and she still couldn't do it right. We were all very disappointed and would never go back there again, was a big waist of time and money.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Cameron3838
Puerto Princesa City
“Wine Cellar”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

they have a wine cellar with wide selection from France-Switzerland, Alsace, Italy, Spain-Argentina, South Africa, Australia. Great food and excellent wine.

Angeles City
“Great atmosphere but expensive reheated frozen food”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I ordered the masala lamb curry at 390 pesos and was disgusted to find out it had been frozen and then defrosted and reheated when i ordered it. Potatoes were rubbery and crumbling.

Not what i would expect for a 400 peso dish with a very enticing menu description.

Drinks are at a premium as well - soft drinks p60 and a sml p75

The place is very far from everything. Expect p80 to p100 each way for trike.

Waitresses were not paying too much attention but that was not a big issue with each table having a service bell.

Atmosphere is great in the garden out there, so its good for a relaxing afternoon as long as you stick to simple short order dishes like their p250 cheese burger.

Rooms in the resort are very nice and worth the price. . But the location is again being a problem.

Paranaque, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“too far..”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We are looking for this restaurant.. well its too far.. we've been there to look the place and taste their food.. fantastic food and place but its hard to find and we spent money for the fare almost cost of my total bill in that restaurant. There's no transportation at late at night.it's hard to go there..We are satisfied on the food anyway..

Visited November 2012