“Not well lit”

Neva's Place
Ranked #33 of 169 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Telephone + 63 48 433 2575 http://www.philippinesinsider.com/palawan/puerto-princesa-restaurant-guide/
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Al fresco set-up, but not well lighted so during our dinner we were straining to see what we were eating. The food took a while to get served and we found the place to be understaffed. Taste of food was nothing special either, the pizza we tried was bland.

There are newer reviews for Neva's Place

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I highly recommend it. The pizza we ate was great, but the best is the atmosphere, the candles and music make it a very romantic place. The owner was very nice and attentive.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I was tired of all the terrible fast food they have in town. I drove past this place and it looked inviting do I dropped in. It's a lovely garden setting with a nice ambiance, the only problem is too many Mosquitos!

I had a pizza, it was great! Highly Reccomend. I met the owner briefly too, she's very nice.

1  Thank Bingmayong
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Relaxing ambiance, great food, affordable price. We always drop by Neva's everytime we go to Puerto Princesa. Being a cheese lover, my favorite is their Chicken cordon Bleu. Lovely place to hang-out especially at night.

1  Thank lexy21
Reviewed March 10, 2012

THE Pizza is ALWAYS undercooked and NEVER has enough cheese..tastes like raw dough with cheap tomato sauce, the tables are always very dirty, oftentimes with cats sleeping on them, the waitresses are rude and indifferent, the bathroom is grotesque and the smell of the toilet carries throughout the restaurant, they don't accept any special requests on any dishes, the food is inconsistent....just awful...

2  Thank LANCE P