“Delicious pizza in a garden”
Review of Neva's Place

Neva's Place
Ranked #35 of 169 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Telephone + 63 48 433 2575 http://www.philippinesinsider.com/palawan/puerto-princesa-restaurant-guide/
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I've been going to Neva's for years - it's friendly and cosy, an old family home in a pretty garden. And it has the best pizza in town, fresh from their brick oven.

There are newer reviews for Neva's Place

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Pizza was yummy, nice atmosphere. We had half garlic and half margharita (with pesto). Service was friendly and efficient. I recommend it.

1  Thank FreeRangeChickens
Reviewed December 14, 2011

My family came to visit me here in Palawan and I needed to impress on them what good Palawan food I was referring to. The best place to go to do this is Neva's Place. It has the perfect ambiance, the perfect pizzas and perfect staff! Will definitely bring all our guests and friends here for a gastronomical treat!

1  Thank Malu0904
Reviewed November 28, 2011

if you're craving for traditional filipino comfort food as well as some western comfort food.. this is the place to go. You have an option to dine inside the restaurant or al fresco.Another value for money! it is situated near the city's cathedral.

1  Thank Lady_farmer
Reviewed November 5, 2011

After my 1st very nice visit to Niva's, I decided a return visit was in order to sample 1of the many pizzas on the menu. I forget the name of the pizza I ordered, but I think it had the word "witch" in the name & it included Hungarian sausage. The pizza was OK, with very little cheese & the thinnest crust I've ever eaten. When I tried to order a beer to go with the pizza, I was told that they don't sell beer. I had seen empty bottles sitting outside, but I wasn't going to argue with the waitress. I will probably go back, but not for the pizza...

1  Thank AlanOnPalawan