Very basic nice hostel. Our double en suite room was small but it was clean. The wifi just reaches the room. The owner is very friendly and there's free drinking water and coffee.
It's a 15 minute tricycle ride from the airport (P50) and you can walk to the Church of Immaculate Conception and Cuartel Plaza. Both worth a quick look. It takes around 25 mins to walk here.
Nearby you can eat at Chowking a fast food Chinese type of place. We ate here and it was pretty good (P150 for basic meal). There's also McDonalds and Dunkin' Doughnuts close.
You can book plenty of trips from the hostel. The El Nido transfer was (P600).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Change of name but still the same.. We are about to change our name for administrative reasons but rest assured all the same people are still here,we do not know when exactly.. but we'll keep you informed..Our hostel is budget friendly, situated in the middle of the city's commercial district. Only about 5 mins to and from the airport, nearby to banks, hospitals, restaurants and shops. We can assure customers that our hostel is thoroughly maintained, clean and comfortable.Our aim is to provide the best possible experience travelers can have of Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Dallas Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dallas Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Dallas Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa