“Just a cheap version of McDonalds”
Review of Jollibee

Jollibee
Ranked #116 of 184 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Filipino, Fast Food
Description: Telephone + 63 48 434 4917.
Description: Telephone + 63 48 434 4917.
Reviewed December 6, 2011

At the risk of upsetting every Filipino (who regard Jollibee with an almost religious respect), being VERY generous it's average...at best.
The burgers are quite frankly awful! VERY small servings.
But I suppose it is cheap, aimed very definitely at the extreme budget end of the dining specrum.

3  Thank PalawanEnglishExpat

Reviewed November 24, 2011

Why do we not have Jollibee in Australia. Love that you get a proper plate to eat of

1  Thank Craig M
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I was so hungry then and since I believe Jollibee has fast service, I went to Jollibee. But I was disappointed because the service was too slow and the staffs never noticed (maybe) the long line waiting.

2  Thank slazenger552
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Pretty good and wide variety. Clean and they actually take your order away from the counter

1  Thank AdventureTraveler_11
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I took a group of orphans here for my birthday. The help couldn't have been nicer. Even though I hadn't arraigned for the mascot "Jolly Bee" to make an appearance, he did & the children were thrilled! The kids all had spaghetti & BBQ'd chicken and a rocky road sunday for desert. The total bill for the 24 (I think) of us came to about 3,000 pesos (about $69). They had a great time & I really enjoyed watching them enjoy their outing. Jolly Bee's staff is fantastic. The food is pretty typical Filipino fast food fare.

1  Thank AlanOnPalawan