“Excellent service and convenient location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puerto Princesa
Mercedes Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #33 of 189 Puerto Princesa B&B and Inns
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Excellent service and convenient location”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed at Mercedes for a total of 3 nights - using the B&B as a base to do the Honda Bay tour and to stay over en-route to El Nido.

The a staff at Mercedes are absolutely superb - they offered to help wherever possible (reconfirming tours and transport, going to the shops to buy snacks at night, offering to drive us the 200m to the import so we wouldn't have to carry our bags).

The rooms are adequate - for the price charged it's good value for money (clean, but bathrooms look a little bit old).

The location is brilliant, just a 200m walk from the airport - the staff met us at the airport, but it's so close we could have found the hotel ourselves.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Mercedes if you're using Puero Princesa as a stop over befor moving on to El Nido and you want clean, basic accommodation.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Abbey S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I enjoyed the garden-like feel about the grounds--planned but not contrived. The place is well-maintained and the rooms clean. Housekeeping is on alternate days--if they forget to change the towels, just ask them and they will gladly change it for you. Breakfast is simple but delicious and prepared with care. Staff are friendly. Affordable laundry service. Owners extended themselves to helping us with our visa extension, for which we are truly grateful. And their daughter Kristine even brought my 8-year-old a little something special on her return trip from Manila. Remarkable Filipino hospitality.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MeeYuen
Stanton, California, United States
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed here for a little over a week, and I was very impressed with the costumer service here. the rooms are very nice for what you pay and they family that runs it are very accommodating to your needs. The breakfast is nice nothing to rave about, but nice and what you would expect. if your stopping through Puerto Princesa I couldn't recommend a better place to stay with a better bang for your buck.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sg422
Pasig, Philippines
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I enjoyed our stay in this place. I was with my brother and mother when I went to Puerto Princesa. All of the staff were accommodating and kind. Breakfast was good. Its location is near the airport and a few walks away are the restaurants and shops. The staff also arranged for our tour which we also enjoyed, although I would prefer having Do-it-Yourself trips than arranged tours. The room was clean, very nice place!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Eloise0614
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a great time to spent my vacation along with my fiancee , my mother in law and my mom. were happy that we stayed in mercedes bed and breakfast. the staff was so nice and polite esp. the owner tita ched and her daughter Kristine. i am glad to recommend it to all my friends. the place is located 2 mins to the airport.. we enjoyed our city tour and underground river.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Lhyn L
Makati, Rizal, Philippines
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We booked a 4d/3n package with Underground River tour and City tour for a very affordable rate. We got 3 rooms for 7 people during our Palawan trip last Oct 13-Oct 16. I am glad that we decided to stay at Mercedes. The place is conveniently located near the airport and near the city proper. I would like to also thank Tita Ched, her daughter Christine and all the friendly staff: Hannilyn and especially Mark for helping us experience one of our best tours. I will surely choose to stay in Mercedes again if I get a chance to go back to Palawan.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank deedeej4
Dasmarinas City, Philippines
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here last Oct. 01-04, 2012 and we availed one of their tour packages. It was really great, all our tours were arranged by Tita Ched. Mercedes B&B is very very near to the airport. When they picked us up at the airport it only took a minute or 2 to get to the place. (That's how close the place is.) But even though it was very near the airport it was not really noisy from inside the room. But once your outside you can even hear the announcements in the airport. (^_^) It was also an advantage for us since on our last day it was raining and we were worried about our flight so we just walked going to the airport to inquire about our flight.

The staff and owner are really friendly. Tita Ched even gave us a refund since my mom was not able to go with us to the underground river tour and honda bay tour, which was really great (Thanks po ulit Tita Ched)!! (^_^) Check-out time was supposed to be 12noon but since our flight was around 5:45pm, they allowed us to stay at their place with no extra charge. Yey! And the breakfast they serve are really delicious. Yum!

All in all I would recommend this place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family