I was a little apprehensive in the beginning because of closeness to the airport(airplane and traffic noise) but there was no problem at all. The airport opens only certain times of the day. The couple who owns the B&B were on premise all the time and took care of all the problems(just a few) and the needs. Wanted to stay longer but couldn't because all the rooms were pre-booked. Have only 6 rooms. They were really friendly and easy to talk to. Even asked them to modify my breakfast, included with the room, a little and they accomodated me. The room was spacious. The only negative thing was there is no screen on the windows so didn't open it worried about mosquitoes coming in and there were several when we checked in because previous quest had left window opened. The airport is literally within walking distance. The airport and its parking lot is not that big so it will take less than 10 minutes to walk to this B&B from the terminal and would not need to hire tricycle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MERCEDES' Bed & Breakfast is a pension house located just a few steps away from the airport of Puerto Princesa City in Palawan. Our eclectic guesthouse offers a Mediterranean ambiance with a touch of indigenous design surrounded by an array of trees and greenery.Mercedes offers a warm welcome to her place, where a guaranteed spacious room with comfortable bed and a mouth watering breakfast of fresh, locally sourced meal awaits you. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Mercedes Bed And Breakfast
- Mercedes Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Mercedes Bed & Breakfast Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa