“A romantic place with sumptuous dinner 😍”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Badjao Seafront

Badjao Seafront
Cuisines: Filipino, Seafood, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“A romantic place with sumptuous dinner 😍”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

A sumptuous dinner was served at Badjao rseto, a 15 mins. Away from the city proper. The place are sooo romantic, a breath-taking view. And I really love the place. There's a lot of tall mangroves as u walk past, through a long bridge going to the restaurant. And once inside over-looking the sea. Also a perfect view for sunset shots, unluckily we didn't got a chance to capture it. The food is great, fresh and take note of the "tinapa" rice 2thumbs up together with the fresh buttered garlic shrimp and crabs and lato (seaweeds) and grilled tanigue. YUM! Absolutely one of our favorite resto in PP. Oops, wait don't forget to bring mosquito repellants coz i don't think u would want to go home irritable.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank DimpleDarl

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne
“Nice setting and atmosphere, reasonable food.”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Overall we had a pleasant evening here.

Food was fine, not the best seafood in the world, but far from the worst. A decent selection of vegetarian food for a seafood restaurant was great as my wife is veggie. Service was good, but as always the "squeaky wheel gets the grease".

Without the location and ambience, I wonder how popular this place would be, but as is, it certainly is a nice way to have dinner.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank koizi
London, United Kingdom
“Lunch with a heavenly view.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

It's really a lovely walk past the mangroves to the restaurant entrance and once inside overlooking the sea one is treated to excellent service and a great selection of delicious food served by courteous and friendly staff.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank robert w
Maitland, Florida
“Great seafood”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My experience of this restaurant was probably skewed by the fact that I was there with my fiancee and it was the first night we had gone back to Puerto Princesa together to meet some of her family that I had never seen before except on Skype. But I loved it. We got there when it was already dark. By the time we got there from Manila and got settled in our hotel and got things arranged with her sister and cousin, it was late in evening. It was right after Easter in early April. I enjoyed the atmosphere, and the food was very good. I felt that the prices were good, and the lobster I had was wonderful. I hope to go back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Derori
Taipei, Taiwan
“best food, best view, best value”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is really our favorite restaurant when we went to PP. The seafood was cooked simply and the original taste of the seafood was well-preserved. Don't order the drinks though -nothing much to it and so expensive too. The music that came later in the night was also a perfect pairing to the food. We didn't want to leave...we only did because there were too many people waiting to be seated.

Visited February 2013