“Good food!”
Review of Badjao Seafront

Badjao Seafront
Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
davao
“Good food!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The place is good, with good food and of course, good price! For 5 persons, we just paid 1,600 and we were so full! I place though is not so big so you need to reserve table ahead of time.

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Davao City, Philippines
“Badjao on the bay”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Beautiful restaurant out in the water with views. A must to go and eat at this place. Beautifully decorated. Food good, service good.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank AussieDeb1960
Philippines
“All in ONE”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Ka Inatô “let’s eat” in English. I've been in this place several times,if I have the chance to have a vacation in Palawan I always include Ka Inatô in my list.Located in the heart of Palawan w/c can be found in KM 4 North National Hi-way corner San Manuel Road,Brgy.Tiniguiban Puerto Princesa City just few kilometres from Robinson's place Palawan and Puerto Princesa central terminal,eight pesos if you'll gonna ride a multicab or ten pesos for a tricycle,fifteen minutes or less from provincial capitol I think everybody knows this place I can tell.Painted wood curvings w/c is uniquely designed for the resto,you can feel that you’re in the modern jungle,its also capacious and comportable.Good food,nice and friendly staff,and good ambiance are the advantage of Ka Inatô.

After long and tiring day because of day tour from Underground River(winner in the New Seven Wonders of Nature)swimming at Sabang long beach ,trekking and visited Puerto Princesa's landmarks,like Racho,Bakers Hill,Palawan museum etc.I asked my cousin to have a dinner at Ka Inatô,but since it's a tiring day for him as well, it's only me decided to have a dinner.When I reached the place,a friendly staff named Jeff welcome me gave the menu,and a welcome drink,a good thing w/c you can't find in other restaurant. Ka Inatô is famous with their delectable grilled cuisine,especially w/ their variety of grilled chicken but they also served seafoods and some Filipino dishes.After browsing their menu or should I say pretending,hahaha because before I went there I already decided w/c food I'll order.Calamares(butter-coated deep fried squid as per wiki), their famous Inatô chicken and pineapple fruit shake,I'm on a diet so it's only half cup of rice.I forgot the price,but it's very reasonable and cheap.Crew are always at your side, so that when you need something they can always give it,yes like a bed side care for nurse's.While eating had a little chat with them,asked some place to visit hahaha( funny because it’s my hometown),although it's my hometown wasn't able to explore the place because I stayed and grew up in Manila.Next vacation would be on April 2013 for summer and I can't wait to visit and eat again at Ka Inatô .

Opps forgot to tell they have a new branch few blocks from the airport.Enjoy your stay in Palawan buddies.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank efrenscape
Palawan Island, Philippines
“FAMOUS ONE!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Every time that I am being asked by my guest where to eat I always suggest this. Because even for me, this could be one of the best seafood restaurant in this city!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank GADING_ppc
Singapore, Singapore
“Very inaccessible”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

despite the inaccessibility, we went there for the nice scenery. the restaurant is really at a unique location. nice setup. food so-so, many mosquitoes, make sure you bring along yr insect repellent. the only thing pissed me off is the service. the waiters simply dislike foreigners. the attitude of the waiters were really bad. they treat the locals with full hospitality but can't wait to brush u off if u are not one of their kind. not worth visiting.

• Visited October 2012