Price is cheaper, and service is great! Room rates are affordable, rooms were clean and you'd feel like you're at home. Their cellar bar is a must place to go! It was cozy, and the best place to unwind after the energy exhausting tours in Puerto Princesa. They got swimming pool, and so many things to see and appreciate in that place! Though its location is not near the business establishments in the city, a place to really relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well appointed 34 rooms with all modern equipment, 1.2 km from the airport. Fully air conditioned rooms with mini refrigerator, toiletries, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, mini bar, hot and cold water, wine cellar, bar. International cuisine restaurant, indoor and outdoor-pool, bar-swimming pool & garden Jacuzzi, billiards and dart room. Free parking area. Deep Forest Garden Hotel is very unique as a concept and takes pride in customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Deep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deep Forest Garden Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Deep Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa