I was pleasantly surprised to see and experience this jewel in Puerto Princesa. The service is superb and personalized and the staff are very friendly. The owner is a good guy and is always around to make sure that things are at its best. The swimming pool is very conveniently located in the middle of all the rooms. The biggest surprise was the wine bar - I did not expect to see that in Puerto Princesa! Since I love beer and wine - I was very happy! Check out the pics I shared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well appointed 34 rooms with all modern equipment, 1.2 km from the airport. Fully air conditioned rooms with mini refrigerator, toiletries, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, mini bar, hot and cold water, wine cellar, bar. International cuisine restaurant, indoor and outdoor-pool, bar-swimming pool & garden Jacuzzi, billiards and dart room. Free parking area. Deep Forest Garden Hotel is very unique as a concept and takes pride in customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Deep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deep Forest Garden Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Deep Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa