If you have heard a Bossanova Sound at their lounge or resto area you might ask who gave it? lol.. I gave them my new bossanova cd because I found their resto needs a calming sound that suits their cabin lodges. But, when we were at the Garden they asked us to transfer to 2nd floor with the biggest room :) It was great! it was September or Ocober 2009 when we last visited Raq Pensionne. It is indeed cheapest Inn and a lovely to stay. You might want to eat in fine dine resto, they are just besides Legend Hotel.
The guard is so friendly and even take care of us when we go out late. Definitely would love to visit and rent a room again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAQ Pensionne provides budget traveler a place to stay in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. Accommodations are reasonably priced compared to other hotel with its accessible location and private atmosphere.This pleasant hotel offers a total of 21 rooms which are categorized into Double Deluxe, Double Regular, Family, Garden Cottage, Single Deluxe and Single Room. Rooms are with single / double beds, air conditioning, private toilet and bath, cable TV, hot and cold shower, internet (WI-FI) and intercom.Guests can also enjoy home cook dining, body massage therapy, mailing service, transportation service, Palawan nature tours services, internet roaming signal and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Raq Pensionne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raq Pensionne Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Raq Pensionne Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa